Binance, a leading decentralized cryptocoin exchange, is planning to launch its first non-fungal token, or NFT, on Thursday, June 24th. The new launch will feature a premier high-floor auction, Binance NFTs initial series of mystery boxes, and the introduction of theICO program. Here are some quick summaries of the events that will take place on the evening of the scheduled launch:
– The Binance NFT will launch at approximately 8 PM Eastern time. Binance‘s Marketing Lead, Nick Lambros, will host a webinar in the Binance Community Room starting approximately two hours and fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled release of the token marketplace. He will discuss how Binance works as a platform for digital asset owners, how he came to join the venture, and what types of digital assets can be purchased through the Binance platform.
– The first auction that will take place on the Binance platform is the Binance NFTs “first ever” themed auction. The auction will feature a number of cryptospecific tokens created by Binance creators. cryptosporx is one of many major creators who have created their own tokens to be traded on the Binance marketplace. Other cryptosporx tokens include Binance Exchange (BER), which is a world-wide FX trading platform, and Metatrader, which are a high performance platform used by professional traders around the world.
– Approximately four hours and fifteen minutes before the scheduled start time of the Binance marketplace, Binance will unveil three special limited-edition Binance NFTs. These NFTs include Binance Exchange, Metatrader, and Cryptonite. After the reveal, there will be additional schedule changes and announcements. A full list of all the NFTs will be released at a later date. These special limited-edition coins will be tradable on the Binance exchange.
– About an hour after the start of the Binance marketplace, Binance will launch a new website, called the Binance Blockchain homepage. The Binance Blockchain homepage will feature information about the company, including its founders, executive teams, and its mission. One of the company’s founders is Thomas Faucet, who is also the Chief Compliance Officer. Binance also has an extensive team of technology, legal, marketing, and product professionals that work together to provide value to their clients. The Binance Blockchain homepage will also contain links to the company’s blog, which has articles about its latest developments and will provide insights to how Binance helps its members benefit from using the Binance marketplace.
– The last scheduled item is the release of the 100 program. The 100 program will be a webinar that will be held in the first week of October, which will address how using the Binance marketplace will give you access to a world-class software program that will help you manage your digital assets. Thomas Faucet will host the webinar. Other co-chairs of the meeting include Aaron Collins, CEO of CoinsBank, and John H. Forman, CIO of Colony Ventures.